Monday 3 February 2014

Day 2: My house smells like lamb, mint and garlic!

So day one finished without any major hitches, I managed to get the groceries and eat my proper meals. I also even got off my butt and excersised (excersise is a big deal for me). Although I only made it through half of my watermelon requirement before I had to stop and have something with more calories. Yesterday's lunch was delicious and super pretty looking, so much so that I had to stop and take a photo. 


Today has been pretty run of the mill, breakfast average - stayed full for ages though. Lunch was my favourite so far, it's didn't plate up as prettily as yesterday's but I'm a sucker for lamb. Warm pumpkin with lamb and pomegranate salad, and a tasty little garlic and mint yogurt dressing. Of course because I'm lazy I blended the mint and garlic instead of chopping them and now my whole house smells like lamb, garlic and mint. 

I'm definitely not complaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment